Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy Halloween





Hailey's first Halloween was both fun and low key. We didn't go trick or treating, but she did help us answer the door for all of the kids. We went through 6 bags of candy if that gives you any idea of the number of trick or treaters we had. I think that she really enjoyed seeing all of the new faces, even if they were kind of scary! At one point, these younger kids arrived and she let out this loud squeal. I thought that she was upset, but when I looked down at her, she was just overjoyed. It was pretty funny to hear her make all that noise. Here are some pictures that we took to commemorate the event. Luke calls the second picture Countess Droolcula! There are some additional pictures available on the Flickr account http://flickr.com/photos/lukehamilton/.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos of Hailey's first Halloween! Sure she wasn't drooling over seeing all the candy? Kids develop "candy radar" at a very young age, you know! Aunt Melanie

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful and looks so happy! Wish they could stay that age! It's great to see all the pictures of Hailey... I guess it's our best substitute since we don't live close by. Keep 'em coming.
Hugs and kisses,
Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just all the orange, but that mane is starting to look very Alisa-like.

ann said...

Oh my God! She looks just like you when you were that age! The expressions especially. She's so animated. She's obviously gifted. The hair looks like it's getting redder! I miss you and her soooo much! I am going to have to plan another visit soon!

Anonymous said...

The Halloween pictures are beautiful. I think about you and Hailey everyday and miss you so much. I can't wait to visit again.

Love and kisses Grandma

PS I think I need to move...