Monday, February 05, 2007

We Have a Tooth!

First, let me say that the answer is "yes" I did jinx myself. After I wrote the blog about her great sleeping habits, she failed me the next three nights. However, last night she slept from 7pm to 5am. Very impressive indeed. Oh wait. Now I've jinxed myself again!

Anyway, we have our first tooth cutting through. It's on the bottom right side. You can certainly feel it, and see it if you look really carefully. She hasn't been super cranky (that's because she has her Mommy's pain tolerance), but she is trying to bite on everything!

Also, she started her new daycare today. It's called Legacy Academy, and it's only about a mile from our house. I won't be able to visit her at lunch anymore, but Daddy's going to go see her a few times this week to make sure that she's ok. The only negative is that it's $60 more per week than the other place. Yeah, I said per week! Welcome to parenthood!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

they charge you $60 more per week b/c it is called an 'academy'... if you get them to change their name to 'day care' or something less prestigious, you might be able to save some money! :)

ann said...

If she has your pain tolerance,well, need I remind you about some of your menstrual cycles? Enough said...you know I love you and your pain intolerance!Remeber: the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree...if you are calm, your child will be. (Unless she takes after your mom, which is a blog in and of itself!)

Alisa Hamilton said...

I would like to defend my pain tolerance against my Aunt's baseless attacks. Let's not forget that I did have a completely natural child birth people. That gives me the right to claim high pain tolerance forever. Geez. I didn't even know what pain was back when I was whining about my periods. I'm over it now! Just ask my husband...

Anonymous said...

I'd like to plead the 5th!!
lh

peter said...

Doesn't anyone realize that all of this talk of painful menstrual cycles makes grandpa queasy? Talk about your pain tolerance!

Love,
Heart attack boy