Thursday, October 02, 2008

NBH Update

Remember last pregnancy when I was detailing every single development - both mine and Hailey’s. This time around I actually have to calculate the week every time someone asks. It's 17, by the way. What I do know for sure is that we are now down to 19 days until we find out if it’s a boy or a girl!

We had a doctor’s appointment earlier this week. The heartbeat sounded good. I think that it still sounded way slower than Hailey’s, but it was at 150 beats per minute. If you go according to the old wives tale, 150 would mean that it’s a girl. Well, 19 days until we find out either way.

As for me, I’m feeling fine except for a few fall allergies. Of course, I hate taking medicine when I’m pregnant so I suffered with the runny nose, watery eyes, sinus pressure, and sneezing for about 2 weeks. When I finally went to the doctor, she told me that I could have been taking Claritin all along. Great…thanks!

4 comments:

Luke said...

And lets not forget ... when mommy is suffering, the whole family suffers too ;)

TAKE UR MEDS!!

peter said...

But we all know, there's nothing worse than a suffering mommy. Thanks for the NBH update; I think of mommy, Hailey, and the New Little One everyday!

Love,
Grandpa Pete

Luke said...

gee .. thanks

ann said...

If it makes you feel better Luke, we've been thinking of you. Just the other day Joe asked if I knew your screen name for x-box 360 live.

Now as to important matters, those pics of Miss Hailey are beautiful! And fyi, I've got Grandma and Papa on line so they're reading this now. Next step would be to set up an account so they can comment. But these things take time.