Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween 2008

Hailey and Nana Trick or Treating


Kid's Party at the Square


Hailey and Kellen Prepping


Hailey Needs a Break

Hailey with Her Favorite Teacher


Hailey was Tinkerbell for Halloween. She could have been Belle or Ariel or Sleeping Beauty. It's really all the same fascination, but we went with Tinkerbell. The costume was a bit fluorescent, but she was adorable anyway, as you can see. I was dressed as a big oven and had my belly painted as a cinnamon bun, and Luke was a baker. It was pretty funny, and we received many compliments, but did not win the costume contest. Of course, we have zero pictures of that.

3 comments:

peter said...

Well, I'm delighted in the Hailey pics but terribly disappointed in the lack of "bun-in-the-oven" pics. You mean you couldn't take ONE picture? What about Nana? Couldn't she have done it? I say, get dressed up again and let's have a laugh.

Love,
Dad/Grandpa Pete

ann said...

She is the cutest fairy I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

I am deeply regretful for my failure to properly document Alisa and Luke's amazing costumes.

I was, of course, too busy trying to come up with a suitable hair-do for Tinkerbelle, and attend to its maintenance throughout the evening.

"Bun-In-The-Oven" clearly won the popular vote, but the judges (local store owners) succumbed to the all-too-familiar pressures of politics....lobbying and favoritism.