Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Blog Slacker

Forgive me Blog Friends for I have sinned. It's been 2 weeks since my last post! I can't believe that two weeks have passed. We are at 32 weeks today. We had our last ultrasound on Monday. Of course, I have a few pictures to show off, but I'm waiting for Luke to scan them into the computer. Hailey is looking good. She weighs about 3lbs 11oz now. Luke thinks that she is going to be above 8 lbs, but I'm thinking she'll be in the low 7 lb range. Let's just hope that she doesn't have a giant head like her daddy did when he was born. Anyway, she yawned while we were watching her, and she's already got her head down. She also has one foot sitting right at my ribs on the right side. No wonder she gives me a swift karate kick up there from time to time.

In other exciting development news, Hailey's begun experiencing the hiccups from time to time. That's a really odd feeling. She also has some hair on her head (I can't wait to see what color it is since it's really a crap shoot with us). I think that fingernails and toenails are also there. She's just like a super-miniature person at this point!

3 comments:

ann said...

That sounds exciting. The hiccup thing is weird when you first experience. Melissa had them all the time which was really annoying. Can't wait to see you this weekend! Love, Auntie Ann

Anonymous said...

Hey... maybe we should all place a guess on the weight of the baby... what do you think? My guess is 7# 4 oz. I remember those exciting times! I am so happy for you two.. I mean you three! Life will never be the same anymore! You will soon understand everything your parents did and said... let the cycle begin again!!

Anonymous said...

I was working when I was carrying Emmaline, and everyone made a guess on the weight of the baby. It was really fun to call in and tell them who was right. I thought she would be in the 7 lb. range, but she was a whopping 8lb 4oz!!!