Saturday, May 06, 2006

New Belly Shots



Take a look at that outy belly button! Yikes! Next week we'll hit the 30 week mark. I can't believe that there will only be 10 weeks left.

Hailey has been very active lately. She's starting to get a schedule going so I know when to anticipate the heaviest kicking. Plus, when she kicks I can feel her little body parts in there if I just press down a little bit. It's really weird. I wish that I knew what I was feeling. I'll probably figure it out as she gets bigger.

In other exciting news, random strangers are now commenting on my pregnancy. So, I guess that I'm finally beyond the point where people are too scared to ask. Making it to almost 30 weeks without openly "showing" is quite an accomplishment I would say, but now it's getting hotter out and I should be garnering a little more sympathy. I can hear it now, "You poor thing. You must be so hot and uncomfortable. Here let me carry those groceries for you." Excellent!

4 comments:

ann said...

Your Dad's right about the cocoa butter! Use liberally. The pictures are beautiful, but isn't that belly-button thing gross?! Can't you imagine what it would look like if you started this process with an outie? YUCK! Hailey seems to be really growing by leaps and bounds. I can't wait to meet her. Of course, I still can't believe that I'm going to be a great-Aunt! Let's keep that to ourselves please! Love ya!

Alisa Hamilton said...

We use the cocoa butter all the time...sometimes twice a day. So far so good. Unfortunately, I'm getting all these little red birthmarks now. What kind of cream will take care of that!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a beautiful belly...So what's the weight count now? You look wonderful we can't wait to see this baby..

Love Mom

Anonymous said...

OH... You look sooo cute with a belly! It took along time for me to show also with my first pregnancy but the second time I popped out really fast!! My stretch marks showed up in the last 6 weeks. Hope the cocoa butter works for you. Nothing worked for me. I think it all depends on the elasticity of your skin. Aparently, mine has none! And you're young so you'll do fine! I started making something for Hailey while I'm sitting around recuperating. I can't wait to see her. I can feel your excitement in your blog!