Wednesday, October 04, 2006

2 Month Doctor Visit

Today was our two month doctor visit. Hailey weighs 10 lbs 1 oz and is 22.25 inches tall. She is in the 25th percentile for weight and the 40th percentile for her height. So, she's a little petite, but the doctor said that she looks like she's right on her proper trajectory. The doctor also marveled at how alert and happy she was for her age group. No surprise there...we all know that she is quite gifted. We also had to get the dreaded 2 month shots! It was three shots in the leg...ouch! Poor thing screamed louder than I've ever heard her scream before, but by the time we got home (which is a 5 minute drive), she was already asleep. She's pretty much been sleeping all day except for the half an hour when she ate. I'm just going to let her sleep off her grumpiness for now. We'll see how she reacts tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't handle all the shots they have to give babies... I cried when they cried. When my girls got older, and they needed to get a shot, I asked the nurse for the thinnest needle. It made them feel a little better... like it won't hurt as much :-) The nurse went along with it too... you might want to keep that in mind.
Give a hug to Hailey from me.
Love,
Aunt Nancy