Monday, October 02, 2006

New Pictures Available!

There are new pictures posted on our Flickr account. Here is the link... http://flickr.com/photos/lukehamilton/

In other news, Hailey took her first plane ride on Saturday. She was a perfect angel the whole way to Buffalo. Then, she spent the weekend visiting with friends and family. She was quite charming and everyone here was very taken with her adorableness. We are flying back to Nashville today, but she's been a bit fussy. So, wish us luck on the plane ride back!!!

1 comment:

ann said...

She is so beautiful and the best baby I've ever know. She's gotten so big since I saw her last month. It was great to see her again (and you too, Alisa). I miss her already. And, no, I am not a baby-hog! I'm just a caring Great-Aunt who has a special bond with her great-niece.