Monday, January 22, 2007

We're Really Rolling Now

On Saturday, we went to visit some friends of ours about an hour outside of Nashville. While Hailey was busy playing on the floor, I was telling my friends how she will roll from back to front, but not from front to back. No sooner had the words left my mouth than she rolled all the way over from back through front and onto back again as if it was nothing! She continued to do it all weekend long. It's hysterical. She's actually getting quite fast at moving from one side of the room to another. Guess it's time to start baby proofing!!!

1 comment:

Alisa Hamilton said...

I know. She's crazy. I just got back from visiting daycare and she's so much more "interested" than the 3 other infants. She is into everything. She doesn't want just the toy that's in front of her...she wants all of the toys within a 3 foot radius. It's ridiculous.