Friday, May 18, 2007

More Pictures at Long Last

Here are some pictures from Grandpa Pete's visit. I hope to have some more soon. We are going to try to finish our unpacking and settling in this weekend, which means that I will have a lot more time for picture taking and posting in the future!

The picture below is from Hailey's first swing experience. This is the park near our house that we walk to almost every day. Despite what it looks like in this picture, she now hates the swing. We're trying to warm her up to it again, but she's been pretty unhappy when we put her in it lately.

Grandpa Pete calls this picture "Eating or Wearing?" You can see why...

I call this picture the "Vogue Look." It's funny how she completely understands what to do when we bring out the camera. She's a ham already!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! Corbin just walked by, saw what I was looking at and pointed at the screen saying "Baby! Baby! Baby!" His favorite is the food face one.

Katie

Auntie Ann said...

She is absolutely beautiful. And she knows it! It looks to me like she's got the beginning of "tude". In 13 years you'll know what I mean. I love the thighs!!!

Auntie Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Alisa,

We miss you guys. Hailey is starting to look like an older baby. She's beautiful. I love her food face. She looks like she's happy in Atlanta. I hope you guys are happy, too.

Melissa

ps -- Need your address so we can mail Hailey's Daddy Mountain book.

Anonymous said...

Hailey is a cutie!! She's such a picture ham... modeling already! I hope we get to see her this summer.
Her likes and dislikes will change with the seasons... Glad to see you capturing the happy moments!
Love the pictures... keep them coming!
Aunt nancy