Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Thanks, Fanara Family! I love my new bike. Mama said that I have to play with it outside now, but it was pretty cool to ride it around the house. I'm soooo good at it that I won't let anyone helps me anymore. I just speed around on my own. Now, if only I could figure out how to use the pedals.


Thanks, Auntie Ann, Melissa, and Joey. This Magna Doodle is super cool. One of my favorite things is to guess what Mama is drawing on it. It's amazing how well I can guess when everyone else can't figure out what it is she's drawn. Maybe we can play when I come to visit. Miss you guys!

We would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and thank you for our wonderful presents. We haven't opened everything yet because we are savoring each and every new experience. We'll have some more pictures up here or on our Flickr site soon. Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: