Thursday, March 16, 2006

Baby Hailey Update

Today is the second day of Week 22. According to my baby book, Hailey's arms and legs are moving with noticeably more force now as the muscles strengthen and the bones become stronger. I'm still not feeling her too regularly, but I've been pretty busy lately so I might not be noticing her. She's also begun sucking her thumb, and her head hair and eyebrows are visible today.

In news of the belly button, it's begun to flatten out completely. I guess that the next step is to become an outy! I'll try to get a picture up this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am a little late catching up with your blog... I've been a little preoccupied.
I am very happy you and Luke are having a girl... Guess the Palmisano's will stil be having girls! And I love the name!