Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Introducing...Haley (or Hailey or Hayley) Marie Hamilton


If you haven't guessed already, it's a girl!!!!

Haley is about 10" long according to the ultrasound. She's got adorable little feet that we could see very clearly. I've got a good picture of that. We also were able to see her heart, brain, spinal cord, kidneys, bladder, arms, and girl parts (of course). She had a heart rate of 138, and she might have been sucking her thumb at one point. I have to admit, it was pretty cool to see her moving around in there. She also seems to like her privacy because she was all curled up in a ball, and she wouldn't let us get a good view of her face. We were, however, able to see her nose and upper lip. She looked perfect to me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahem .. for the record ...

i like the spelling "Hailie" ... "Haley" looks/sounds like Halle Berry .. gotta have at least the "i" like "Hailey" .. just does sound right if it isn't .. in my very humble opinion

... oh yeah ... ITS A GIRL!!!!!! so excited!!!

lh

Anonymous said...

ha .. was looking up possible spelling arguement points .. hehe .. and ran across something funny ...

baby names

#24 is hailey
#42 is haley (funny part is Luke is same number)

both mean heroine and of English origin

this site lists possible spellings and popularity (wasn't aware it was so popular)

hailey profile

WOOT!

lh

Anonymous said...

another site has it list even higher .. hehe .. i'm excited about a girl .. can you tell??

top 100 names of 2004

lh

ann said...

Ohhhhhh! I'm soooo excited! Melissa and I were hoping for a girl. Joey, of course, was not! Already bought some cute "pink" things for Haley Marie! Congratulations! But remember, what goes around comes around. I can't wait until she's 13! That should be fun to watch!
Love ya all!

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to hear its a girl. How appropriate I was in Home Depot when I got the call. I had already guessed it was a girl after I went to the last appointment and heard the heart beat. It was fast and strong. Jenny also guessed you were having a girl and was really happy when we confirmed she was correct. It will be hard to wait until July. What are the chances of red hair??? Can't wait to find out. Contgratulations...

Love Mom

ann said...

Good news! I've already purchased some "girl" stuff. There are priorities in life and shopping for my great-niece (God, that makes me sound old) is one of them!I don't like Hayley. First choice is Haley!