Friday, April 21, 2006

Big Hailey Development News

According to our favorite book, Hailey's lungs are now capable of breathing air for the first time. I don't think that means that she's would be viable outside of the womb, but it means she's getting close. She also has eyelashes and eyebrows now.

I can't believe that I'm at 27 weeks already. The last 4-5 weeks have just flown by. We have our 28 week checkup on May 1st, and then our 30 week ultrasound coming up after that. It seems like the first 20 weeks were so slow and now time is just flying by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad time is flying by. We are all getting excited and can't wait to see this beautiful bundle of joy. There is still lots to do to get ready for Hailey so I'm sure you'll be busy. Enjoy this time because the last few weeks will seem to stand still.

Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Alisa
you look great! This 'blog' thingy is awesome! thanks for adding me....how is Luke?? I loved my pregnancy and all the wonders of it. Being a Mom is the best! See you soon.
love, Cammy

Anonymous said...

oh,
p.s.

GET THE CLEANING LADY FOR SURE! I have had mine since Derek was born.

Cammy