Saturday, June 17, 2006

More Shower Fun




Here is the belly at 35 weeks...pretty impressive, huh? Surprisingly, I'm still pretty comfortable on a day-to-day basis. Of course, I can't slouch or bend down. The most annoying thing is just the constant hiccups that she seems to have. It's such a bizarre feeling, and there's nothing that I can do about it except to wait for them to go away.

Anyway, last Sunday was our family and friends baby shower in Nashville. It was a couples shower, which was a little different but really fun. Hailey got lots of beautiful presents. Almost our entire registry was filled. Mom was here for the big event and then she spent the rest of her time washing all of the clothes and getting the nursery together. It looks pretty good now.
Thank goodness for Moms. My next appointment with the midwives is Wednesday and then I'll have to go every week after that. I'll try to post again right after my appointment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Alisa... looks like you swallowed a basketball. When I was pregnant my belly resembled a football... kinda weird. Pictures look great too. Just imagine all those beautiful baby pictures you'll have.