Monday, May 19, 2008

Ouch, Mommy



Hailey’s hair has been long enough for pig tails for some time now. She comes home from school with elaborate pig tail arrangements, such as the one in this picture. Apparently, she lets her teacher do whatever she wants to her hair, but she screams bloody murder when I come anywhere near her head. It’s ridiculous! Even when it’s time to take out the rubber bands, she insists on ripping them out herself, which looks like it hurts terribly. I try to use the more humane method of untwisting them, but that just doesn’t suit her. Nope. She wants to pull them out herself, taking about half of her hair with it. I remember when I was little that I never wanted my Mom to do it either. What is with that???

Please see the Flickr link for new pictures.

2 comments:

peter said...

I just want to say I am so thankful you got that iPhone. Now, at least we get regular pictures of that little cutie. As for why she won't let anyone but her teacher do her hair, the answer is obvious: she knows she can get away with ordering you around. But the teacher is another story. That's why you did it to your mom and me too. We were the ones who had the least control!

ann said...

I remember being able to do things with your hair that you wouldn't let your mom do...that was cool, because it used to piss off your mom.

Are there any plans for Hailey's 2nd B-day - maybe it's time for Auntie Ann to visit!