Friday, June 27, 2008

First Night!

Oh Boy! Hailey’s first night in her big girl bed (which is just her converted crib) was fairly uneventful. In fact, she got up only once when I put her to bed, but she waited right at the door of her room. She also woke up at 2:30am, but I just stuck her binky back in her mouth. Not too bad! Tonight we are taking her to see the new animated movie Wall-E. Luke has been showing her little clips on the computer for weeks. It will be her first movie in a theater. I can’t wait to see how she does. I bet she says “again” when it’s all over…just like at home.

2 comments:

ann said...

See...was that so hard? You're such a worry-wart! When you come up here, I really want to spend some time with her...not you and her, just her! Maybe Auntie Ann can take her shopping or to the movies, or to an amusement park. Yes, I really think that would be a good idea!

peter said...

Wow, that really makes a cute little bed. Nice goin'! I can't believe she's such a big girl.