Friday, September 05, 2008

It's a Big Day

Hailey is wearing big girl underwear today. She has had such outstanding potty reports from school the last 2 days that I decided to bite the bullet and make the change. Plus, it seemed like starting on a Friday would give us some good momentum to go into the weekend because she really is much better about going at school than at home. I guess it’s the positive effects of peer pressure. Anyway, I have the over/under on accidents at school today set at 3. I’m going to say under, but I think it could go either way.

2 comments:

peter said...

"Over/Under"? Boy, you can tell football season has begun. I look forward to the report.

Love,
Dad

ann said...

What is over/under? The biggest factor for success at school is because they are on a tight potty schedule. You need to do the same at home...every 2 hours is time for potty whether she wants to or not. It's easy for kids to get distracted and not realize their potty needs, so until she can figure it out for herself, you need to figure it out for her.

Good luck!