Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2 Weeks and Counting





Today we are officially two weeks away from our due date. I know that two weeks out is full term and the due date is just the midpoint between 38 and 42 weeks, blah, blah blah. However, I have to say that I don’t think this baby is coming for at least another week. Could be that I’ve just planned enough events that I don’t want to miss (pre-birth mani/pedi tonight, haircut tomorrow, 1 hr massage Saturday, dinner with friends next week, etc). Ok, I realize that a lot of things on my list are Mommy-pampering things, but you have to have something nice to focus on when you’re in labor and pretty nails and toes are a good place to start.


Bottom line is I don’t think that this baby is coming this week, but apparently, some of you think she’s coming next week. Here’s the official calendar and hair/eye color charts. Good luck to all, particularly those who choose early dates! No luck to Auntie Ann who should be publically shamed for guessing that Sophia will be as late as Hailey was.

No comments: