Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAILEY!!!!

Birthday Bath This Morning

Hailey Opens a Few Presents after Breakfast


Disney Book with her Favorite Stories!


Another Book...


A Special Book from Mommy and Daddy
Cool Learning Game from the Palmisanos!

Hailey had a fun birthday morning. She's going to be having a party with mini-cupcakes at school today too. We're saving her biggest present for later tonight. Plus, we're taking her to get a real big girl bed later this week. What a fun second birthday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Hailey you are such a big girl now and we miss you. Your present is on its way so you should get it soon.
Love
Grandma and Papa Harry

Anonymous said...

Are those Brain Quest cards? I had a bigger-kid version of those in 6th grade that provided endless hours of entertainment for me and my parents quizzing each other.

Happy happy birthday Hailey!

Anonymous said...

We have the brother version of that book you guys gave her. Corbin loves to read it and I think it kind of helped him to understand that Bennett will eventually get big enough to play with him. Please give Hailey huge birthday hugs for us and tell her that we want to take her out and get her all sugered up on ice cream or something next time we come down! Miss you guys,
Katie

Anonymous said...

A Special Book from Mommy & Daddy???

I'M A BIG SISTER

Did I miss something from before or did everyone just skim over this?

Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hailey. You are becoming a beautiful girl. I hope to see u soon.

Love, Grampa G

ann said...

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!