Monday, July 07, 2008

Boom!

There’s nothing like sitting with your child while she watches fireworks for the first time. Hailey was fortunate enough to watch the fireworks with her friend Corbin at a park in Nashville. She was so enthusiastic about it that she insisted on adding her own “Boom!” to the end of each, as if the actual noise wasn’t quite loud enough. She was pretty mesmerized by the entire affair.

All in all, she had a wonderful weekend in Nashville! Unfortunately, our camera was out of batteries, but our friends captured the highlights on their camera. Now, I just need to get the pictures from them. I guarantee that there are some great ones!

1 comment:

ann said...

I'm glad she enjoyed them. When Joey was little he loved the lights, but hated the boom.

I need to know what the little darling would like for her birthday. What size is she in now?

I miss our baby!!!!