Saturday, March 07, 2009

Not Again...

Hailey has what I think is another mystery fever. I'm not sure that's what it is yet because it hasn't been long enough to be sure, but she was sent home from school on Friday. Then, Friday night her fever spiked up really high over night. Now, we're able to control it with Tylenol, but it's ever present. The worst part about this situation is that she will not be allowed into the hospital to visit Sophia and I. They take every child's temperature before they're allowed in the rooms. That would just totally suck, and I might need to request an early discharge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That really stinks. I hope this one passes very quickly and is totally resolved by the time Sophia gets here. Oh and thank you so much for the books! I am reading both of them at the same time and LOVING them...so much so that I have neglected to read the book I'm supposed to be reading for my book club ;)