Thursday, March 12, 2009

Whiney McWhinestein

Someone in our house (besides me) needs an attitude adjustment. Ever since last week when she was sick, Hailey has been a bit of a nightmare. She’s constantly whiney, sometimes bratty, and rarely her normal happy self. I really don’t know if it’s a result of being pampered when she was sick or of having Grandma and Papa Harry in town or of the thought of having a new baby soon. It’s probably some combination of all of the above. I guess it doesn’t matter the cause; it just matters that she’s making me a bit batty (couldn’t be that I have little patience already since Sophia is exercising her own stubborn streak).


PS: The only people still alive in the birth date guessing are

Melanie

Grandma

Grandpa Pete

Kinjal

Katie

Auntie Ann

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I hate to break the bad news but you spent about a year speaking in a whiney voice. You never went through the terrible two's I guess we were expecting that no you waited until three to become Alisa McWhinney so don't be too hard on Hailey she will probably get over it soon.

Love Mom/Grandma