Friday, March 20, 2009

Now You Have All Lost...Officially!!!!

Yesterday was the last day that was selected on the calendar. Just to keep you busy and because I'm bored out of my mind, let's play a new game. Guess Sophia's weight. I'll give you a clue...Hailey was 7lbs 6oz.

Now, in other news, I started maternity leave today. I'm 9 days past my due date and scheduled for an induction on Wednesday. So, the most that I lose out of my 11 weeks will be 3 days. Seemed like a small price to pay to sit on my couch and watch March Madness. The only bad part about this plan is that I have to keep myself occupied.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe with the nice weather you could walk this baby out!

nro said...

well, if you do have to hang on your couch for a few days, at least you have a gajillion basketball games to watch! plus, you'll prob end up going into labor and have to leave during a triple overtime game! here's hoping... (fingers crossed)