Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Huh?






Hailey has gotten into the bad habit of saying, "Huh?" after everything that we say to her.
It's not that she doesn't hear us. It's just that she feels the need to say "huh?" I don't know where she picked this little game up, but at this point, there's nothing that we can say or do to make her stop. What if she doesn't grow out of it, and I have to repeat everything I say for the rest of my life? I try not to repeat, but then she won't answer. Yikes. She's only a year old and we're already having communication problems!

Here are few pictures that I snapped last night and this morning. She's starting to look like a little person now, and she's quite adorable in her little fall clothes.

4 comments:

Sarah Willits said...

Hailey is so cute.

ann said...

She is looking like a little person. You could call her "Minnie Me!" Do you or Luke say "Huh?" to each other....maybe she learned it from you...or it could be that damn daycare. Wait til she starts riding a school bus. Talk about colorful language! Count your blessings...it can always be worse.

peter said...

Oh, I just love that child so much! Who cares if she says "Huh"? I'll bet it's cute as hell! Of course, that's easy to say when I'm not on the receiving end. My guess is that she picked it up from the kids at daycare. Auntie Ann is right...just wait for the bus rides with older kids. It's enough to make you plan on dribing her to and from forever!

Love,
Dad

peter said...

Ummmmm....that would be "DRIVING" - you'd think I would learn to proofread by now!