Thursday, May 28, 2009

Success!!!



After consulting with our pediatrician, I purchased a new type of bottle and used a new feeding technique (forward facing vs. cradled). Apparently, doctors know what they're talking about because after about a half hour of Mommy's quiet begging, Sophia finally took a bottle. There was no screaming, no carrying on, just a lot of time getting used to the foreign object in her mouth. I happened to have the camera handy, but it wasn't real easy to snap the pick and not disrupt her flow. Now, let's see if I can repeat my success tomorrow.

2 comments:

peter said...

I'm sure that all of us future babysitters are breathing more easily.

Love,
Dad/Grandpa Pete

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!!! She sure does enjoy the element of suspense doesn't she? I mean how close are you now to work?