Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Too Fast or Too Slow?

It appears that there is some disconnect between Hailey's brain and her mouth. One is moving faster than the other, but I can't tell if it's the brain or the mouth. However, I know that something is out of whack because of the nonsensical conversations that she has. Here's my favorite quote from this morning:

"Josie's not a bad girl because I need a flower in my hair because I want to hold it."

What?!?!?! How did she connect Josie with a flower in her hair? What sentences went in between those? I have to capture more of these sentences because they are priceless!

1 comment:

peter said...

I don't see what the problem is! It all makes perfect sense. You just have to think like a 3 year old whose mind is sucking up information about EVERYTHING at once. But please continue to regale us with these Hailey-isms. They could make a whole separate blog of their own.

Love,
Dad/Grandpa Pete