Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Do You Smell That?

As I was strapping Sophia into the car this morning, I smelled something a little funky. I looked down and her entire front was covered with poop. Now that she's spending so much time crawling around the floor (video coming soon), she can actually explode out the back OR the front. Not realizing this at first, I didn't really notice the stain or the smell until it was too late. I don't think that it actually got on my clothes when I carried her, but I still feel like I can smell it. It's a phantom smell - a lingering gift from my youngest child that will last the whole day through.

1 comment:

peter said...

Ahhh, the smell of contentment. Sophia is obviously perfectly comfortable with the idea of getting in the car and going to school. Well, at least she seems comfortable enough to just let it rip. Press this one in your memory book...so to speak.

Love,
Dad/Grandpa Pete