Saturday, September 26, 2009

POOP!

Ok. It's been a long time since I've written about my children's bodily functions. So, can I just take a moment to say...POOP!!! What is with Sophia's POOP? It has to be in capital letters because that's what it is...POOP! Seriously, why do we bother to put on diapers? It's almost like we put on the diaper as a suggestion of a place where she might like to POOP, but she always decides not to POOP in the diaper, but rather in some other location, like up her back, out the side, down her front. Pretty much anywhere except in the diaper. On Thursday, I got a call from school saying that she had POOPed through two outfits, and asking if I thought she might be sick. I was all like "duh...call me when she doesn't POOP through an outfit and then I'll rush her to the doctor." I mean really, it's an everyday occurence. Everyday! POOP!

No comments: