Wednesday, September 30, 2009

OMG

How many times can my husband say OH MY GOD in a 10 minute period? Turn on Toddlers and Tiaras for him and find out.

If you are not familiar with Toddlers and Tiaras, it's a show about crazy mothers who put their daughters into beauty pageants when they are like 18 months old. Why he turned this on and started watching this, I have no idea? I've never watched the show because it's borderline infuriating. Maybe that's the joy in it??

Right now, he's just sitting on the couch screaming, "They are spray tanning their daughter, Oh My God!" It's so funny, and Luke's Southern accent impression of the people is priceless. Totally worth the price of admission!

1 comment:

peter said...

I actually stumbled across this show and, like an highway accident that you just can't tear your eyes away from, I ended up watching in horror. It made me sick and a little bit sad. What is WRONG with these people? Don't they realize that the two most beautiful children in the world are my granddaughters?? To coin a phrase: "Oh, my god!"

Love,
Dad/Grandpa Pete