Thursday, January 17, 2008

Catching Snowflakes




Hailey enjoyed the snow yesterday. She actually looked out the window and asked for snow this morning. I wish that I could have delivered on that request, but Mother Nature had other plans. In fact, I think that she disappointed a lot of little children who were off to school, as usual, this morning. Oh, well. It was fun while it lasted. In other news, I think that Hailey is getting some more teeth. She kept saying "mouth, mouth" over and over this morning until I asked her if her mouth hurt. Then, she proceeded to say "mouth hurt" over and over. After that, there was the battle to get the liquid Motrin down her throat, followed by the tedious task of trying to clean all of the sticky medicine off of her mouth, clothes, and hands where the majority of it landed. What an eventful morning!

2 comments:

ann said...

If it's cold enough to snow, why is that child wearing a light jacket and where is her hat??? That's it. You lost my vote for Mother of the Year!

peter said...

Wait a minute!! How come Auntie Ann has a picture next to her comment?? And how cute is that picture of Hailey trying to catch a snowflake with daddy? By the way, I'll see what I can do to make sure the February visit includes snowfall...but no promises.

Love,
Dad