Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I Need a Drink!

What was I thinking when I agreed to fly alone with both girls to Austin to meet up with Luke? It was not such a good idea. The flight wasn't so bad, but the rental car situation was a nightmare. We landed at 12:30pm. I left the rental car facility at 2:00pm after having to switch cars once, install two car seats myself, find directions to our hotel, etc. Oh yeah, all while surviving in 100 degree heat. It was seriously bad news, but no worries, we made it to the hotel where Hailey and I looked forward to enjoying a nice dip in the pool. Oh wait, the pool is inside and freezing. She didn't like it. Then, she didn't like the towels because they were too small. Now, we are sitting in our hotel room watching PBS. Hmmm....coulda done that at home and spared myself the trouble. Grouch grouch! Someone please pass the tequila; Mama needs a stiff margarita!

No comments: