Friday, January 13, 2006

Please Leave Comments

I was beginning to feel like a loser because I'm only getting comments from my Dad, and while I completely appreciate his thoughtful comments, I would certainly like to hear from others. I just now realized (thanks to my brilliant husband) that I was only allowing comments from registered users. I don't want everyone to have to sign up just to leave comments, so I've changed it so that you can leave a comment anonymously without registering. If you want to get brownie points for leaving it, just type your name at the end so that I know who you are. I'd love to hear from you so please drop me a comment. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alisa,
Thanks for sharing your progress and thoughts as you go through your pregnancy! Glad to hear the excitement in your words... (I remember that!) Creativity is a good thing. I'd love to see your paintings. Don't forget to play classical music for you and the baby!
I'll try to keep up with all your news.
Hugs,
Aunt Nancy

Grampa G said...

Sorry I took so long to show up at this event!

Grampa G said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.