Monday, January 30, 2006

Ode to Stomach Sleeping

I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to sleep on my stomach. I'm guessing that it won't be long. So, I wanted to take this opportunity to reflect on my years of comfort as a stomach sleeper. Ahhhh.....comfort!!!! Before you think that I'm crazy (although you've probably come to that conclusion long before now!), it's not just that I occasionally sleep on my stomach. I have slept in the exact same position for as long as I can remember. I didn't change when I went to college. I didn't change when I got married (don't ask Luke because he's always pissed about it). What am I supposed to do now???? I purchased a body pillow so that I might be able to simulate the same position, but for now I'm just going to enjoy the few days that I have left. I suppose that giving up the stomach sleeping is just one of many changes to come. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Grampa G said...

Try this position...it's not so bad:

http://www.ahts.net/Justin%20sleeping%20on%20back.jpg