Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Hailey!!!


Sorry to disappoint those of you who are anxiously awaiting installment three of the cake controversy. I promise to make the cake reveal soon. However, today it's important that we take time to celebrate Hailey's birthday. I can't believe that our little munchkin is 3! There's so much that I want to say, but honestly, I was up until midnight last night helping with (and documenting) the cake creation so I am exhausted. All I can do tonight is to say that I love my Hailey so very very much. I'm so proud of her and the little girl she's becoming, and I can't wait to see what the next year brings.


2 comments:

peter said...

Amen! Happy Birthday, Hailey. As Great Grandma Mary would have said: "You are turning into such a little lady."

Love,
Grandpa Pete

ann said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISS HAILEY MARIE!!! I LOVE YOU!