Monday, August 10, 2009

The Call

A few minutes I got “the call” from the school. Every working parent dreads these calls. Now, I don’t know if “the call” is for Sophia being cranky or Hailey spiking a fever. This particular time it was the former. Sophia has apparently refused a bottle all day. They had to dump 2 of the 3 bottles that I brought…that’s LIQUID GOLD, PEOPLE!!! Ok, back to Sophia. So, she’s on a hunger strike. Why am I still sitting at work writing this blog? Well, I gave her teacher some tips on how to give her the bottle. I want the teacher to try these tips before I go running to the rescue. Also, I’m like 5 minutes away so she’s not going to die of starvation in the extra 5 minutes it takes me to write this, and aren't you glad that I kept you up to date on all of the goings on? Ok more on the hunger strike later.

1 comment:

peter said...

I know your heart is pounding. SO is mine! Keep us posted.

Love,
Dad/Grandpa Pete